- 2020 Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Excellence Award in Architecture for a New Building Awarded for Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) New Innovation and Design Education Building (IDE)
- Simon Design Engineering, LLC has Moved
- The Car and Boston… What’s the answer?
- Commodore Builders/Walsh Brothers, Inc. deliver the First AGV Robotic Parking Garage to Boston
- Education First’s New Building in NorthPoint Nearly Complete
Category Archives: Automated Parking
We recently have moved to our new home @ 49 Walnut Park Building #2, Wellesley, MA 02481 effectively as of May 1, 2020. We look forward to the future together.
“21st Century Cities require 21st Century Thinking” Continue reading
Here’s a sneak peak of the State-of-the-art Automated Guided Vehicle parking vault we installed at The Boulevard. It’s the first of it’s size and complexity in the Boston. #commodorebuilders pic.twitter.com/ah4SC0m1DX — Commodore Builders (@CommodoreBldrs) February 12, 2019 https://twitter.com/CommodoreBldrs/status/1095390767063990274
NYU LANGONE Opens Automated Parking Facility in New York City
Elliot Health System expand services, parking
Darian Medeiros Joins Simon Design Engineering as Project Manager WELLESLEY HILLS, MA….Simon Design Engineering is pleased to announce that Darian Medeiros has joined the firm as project manager. Mr. Medeiros brings to Simon Design more than a decade of experience in planning, design … Continue reading
After years of independent and joint delivery of parking garages, Berlin Steel Construction and Simon Design Engineering have combined efforts to form Hybrid Parking Garages. Hybrid offers parking owners creative and alternative parking solutions focused on the delivery … Continue reading
Simon Design Engineering has renewed it’s status as a “SMALL BUSINESS ENTERPRISE” with the Small Business Administration throught the government CCR Register for 2011.