- 2020 Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Excellence Award in Architecture for a New Building Awarded for Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) New Innovation and Design Education Building (IDE)
- Simon Design Engineering, LLC has Moved
- The Car and Boston… What’s the answer?
- Commodore Builders/Walsh Brothers, Inc. deliver the First AGV Robotic Parking Garage to Boston
- Education First’s New Building in NorthPoint Nearly Complete
Category Archives: Parking Garage
We recently have moved to our new home @ 49 Walnut Park Building #2, Wellesley, MA 02481 effectively as of May 1, 2020. We look forward to the future together.
“21st Century Cities require 21st Century Thinking” Continue reading
Here’s a sneak peak of the State-of-the-art Automated Guided Vehicle parking vault we installed at The Boulevard. It’s the first of it’s size and complexity in the Boston. #commodorebuilders pic.twitter.com/ah4SC0m1DX — Commodore Builders (@CommodoreBldrs) February 12, 2019 https://twitter.com/CommodoreBldrs/status/1095390767063990274
NYU LANGONE Opens Automated Parking Facility in New York City
Elliot Health System expand services, parking
Brigham & Women’s Centennial Park & Underground Garage Recognized by the Boston Preservation Society for 2015
READ MORE ABOUT CENTENNIAL PARK & 2015 BPS PROJECTS BELOW: http://www.bostonpreservation.org/programs/awards-2015.html
Dana Farber Yawkey Center for Cancer Care published in this months Structural Engineer Magazine highlighting design of the urban “MODERN HEALTHCARE FACILITY”