- Simon Design Engineering Awarded 2015 CMAA Logan Airport Terminal B Design Award
- Brigham & Women’s Centennial Park & Underground Garage Recognized by the Boston Preservation Society for 2015
- MBTA Opens new Beverly Depot Parking Garage
- ZGF Architects Publishes Project Summary for Dana Farber YCCC – Boston, MA
- Brigham and Women’s Hospital New Centennial Park and Underground Garage Opens in Boston
Tag Archives: Transportation
Congratulations to Alan and the entire Simon Design Engineering team for their Structural Engineering work with AECOM on Terminal B at Logan Airport in Boston. Advertisements
Brigham & Women’s Centennial Park & Underground Garage Recognized by the Boston Preservation Society for 2015
READ MORE ABOUT CENTENNIAL PARK & 2015 BPS PROJECTS BELOW: http://www.bostonpreservation.org/programs/awards-2015.html
Simon Design Engineering – Wellesley Hills, MA (Massachusetts) | (781) 237-2226.
Simon Design Engineering Obtains US Trademark Approval for RELOPARK Temporary & Movable Parking Garage Design Concept
Simon Design Engineering is pleased to annouce the establishment of US Trademark for subsidiary URBAN PARKING CONCEPTS (www.urbanparkingconcepts.com) Temporary & Movable ReloPark Garage concept.
We are pleased to announce that Simon Design Engineering has expanded it’s networking capabilities by adding twitter to our client/partner communication tools. Start a conversation or join us today! @ http://www.twitter.com/simondesengi