- 2020 Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Excellence Award in Architecture for a New Building Awarded for Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) New Innovation and Design Education Building (IDE)
- Simon Design Engineering, LLC has Moved
- The Car and Boston… What’s the answer?
- Commodore Builders/Walsh Brothers, Inc. deliver the First AGV Robotic Parking Garage to Boston
- Education First’s New Building in NorthPoint Nearly Complete
Category Archives: Professional Engineering Services
2020 Society for College and University Planning (SCUP) Excellence Award in Architecture for a New Building Awarded for Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) New Innovation and Design Education Building (IDE)
Merit – SCUP Excellence in Architecture for a New Building Southern New Hampshire University (SNHU) Innovation and Design Education building (IDE)
We recently have moved to our new home @ 49 Walnut Park Building #2, Wellesley, MA 02481 effectively as of May 1, 2020. We look forward to the future together.
“21st Century Cities require 21st Century Thinking” Continue reading
NYU LANGONE Opens Automated Parking Facility in New York City
Elliot Health System expand services, parking
Congratulations to Alan and the entire Simon Design Engineering team for their Structural Engineering work with AECOM on Terminal B at Logan Airport in Boston.
Brigham & Women’s Centennial Park & Underground Garage Recognized by the Boston Preservation Society for 2015
READ MORE ABOUT CENTENNIAL PARK & 2015 BPS PROJECTS BELOW: http://www.bostonpreservation.org/programs/awards-2015.html
ZGF Publishes Project Summary for Dana Farber YCCC – Boston, MA READ MORE ABOUT THE YAWKEY CENTER FOR CANCER CARE (YCCC) BELOW: http://issuu.com/zgfarchitectsllp/docs/dana-farber-yawkey-center-for-cancer-care?e=18573567/14609750